Sunday, August 16, 2009

Thing #20 again -- another thrilling video



I just couldn't resist -- I had to add this one to my blog. This was the highlight of my experience as a TL -- because we were destroying the myth of the shushing, grey-haired, stuffy librarian!! And I think we did a wonderful job, while promoting our fabulous CSLA organization for ALA. I would do it again in a heart beat if we had more time. We threw this one together rather quickly and had very little time to practice. I hope others will consider entering the competition. We also met two fabulous children's authors: Mo Willems and Jon Scieszka, who were the MCs. I have a photo of one my fellow book cart drill team members with her stomach signed by both of them. I have to get permission from her to publish this photo.

1 comment:

  1. Doing the book cart drill team competition together was truly one of most fun experiences I have ever had! We had a wonderful group.

    ReplyDelete