Thursday, July 16, 2009

Things 6 and 7 Flickr


My last post should have been Thing 6 as I did explore Flickr sites and start a travel blog.
One problem is that my daughter got me started on Facebook which many people use as a blog. And Facebook is very easy to navigate, although I need to explore some of its options more thoroughly. Here is a photo of my granddaughter that I posted on Facebook page. The problem is that school districts block this site -- or Los Angeles does. I understand the reasons, but they also block academic book publishers' sites needlessly because they sell textbooks about human relationships. Students invariably find ways around these blockages anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful granddaughter! I share your frustration with the school firewalls. YouTube, for example, has great stuff that could be used in the library or classroom, if only...

    ReplyDelete